REO three-phase AC - High voltage supply galvanically isolated from mains
For endurance tests up to 5 kV, the high-voltage supply with galvanic isolation provides the entire power supply for test fields of quality assurance.
- Circuit breaker with magnetic and thermal tripping in the mains input
- Main contactor for switching the transformers in operation
- Emergency stop button and safety loop with warning lamps
- Timer for the main contactor
- Pushbuttons and indicators
- 10-speed setpoint potentiometer for voltage adjustment
- Protection against short-circuit and overload of the output
- Digital measuring instruments V + A 96 x 48 mm in AC output
- Electronic control of all three phases for voltage stabilization
- Mobile electronic housing
REO Three-phase supply with separate winding
- Output Current: 12 - 63 A
This is the ideal answer for every laboratory requiring a galvanic separation for manual or automatic voltage adjustment.
- Power switch with magnetic and thermal cut-out
- Main contactor for operational switching of transformers
- Secondary contactor On/Off
- Emergency switch
- Pushbutton and indicator lamp for operation
- Outputs protected against short-circuit and overload
- Analog meters for V & A in the output
- Electronically-controlled voltage stabilization
- Forced zero-position for the variable transformer
- Mains supply via CEE plug and approx. 3 m flexible lead
- Outputs via laboratory safety sockets and CEE socket
- 19-inch rack-mount units with aluminium front panels
- Fixed & swivel castor wheels for mobility
REO-AC Three-phase laboratory unit for motor testing
- Input voltage: 3x400 V
- Output voltage: 3x400 - 700 V
- Output Current: 3x400 A
Applications: The AC laboratory unit is used in every motor testing shop or laboratory for checking and development purposes.
- Power switch with magnetic and thermal cut-out in the input circuit
- Main contactor with inrush current limiting
- PLC controlled
- 640 x 480 colour LCD display
- Voltage, current, power factor, apparent power, reactive power and active power of all three phases can be displayed
- Phase sequence relay for the rotating field
- Output protected against short-circuit and overload
- Min/Max pushbutton for output voltage adjustment
- Output voltage stabilization in control mode
REO DC High voltage supply unit
- Output voltage: 2400 - 7650 V
- Output Current: 20 - 50 A
REO develops and manufactures with the series REOLAB 420 the ideal test system for the DC supply of railway or wind converters for higher power ratings.
The REOLAB 420 test system is designed according to the machinery directive ; railway and and wind converters up to 600kW can be tested and documented via the REO Powerformer .
For the series REOLAB 420 we supply electrical or compressed air operated switches. The grounding circuits are constructed in such way that the capacitor in the intermediate circuit is switched off.
On request we will send you the exact operating instructions and technical description - or you can make an appointment with our technical engineer!
- AC output
- UPS for emergency stop operation
- Compressed air short-circuit mechanism
- Forced air cooling ( water cooling )
- Risk assessment
High voltage supply with AC-Output
- Input voltage: 3x400 V
- Rated power: 0 - 150 kW/kVA
The high-voltage supply unit is intended for testing current converters in the energy sector, as well as testing the entire auxiliary converters and switched power supply systems used in railway installations.
- Conforms to: VDE 0552
- Test voltage 3 kV for primary circuit
- Protection IP 20
- Ambient temperature: 40 °C
Three-phase voltage stabilizers
- Adjusting time: ca.2 bzw. ab Größe SD 9 4 sek
- Input voltage: 3x380 bzw 3x220 V
- Output voltage: 3x380 bzw 3x220 ± 0,5% V
REO three-phase voltage stabilizers are designed for three-phase systems with neutral conductor. We can also offer controllers without neutral conductor (on request).
REOSTAB THREE-phase voltage stabilizers as ballasts for networks with fluctuating voltages, like that, a constant voltage at the output is guaranteed. The unit consists of a variable transformers booster transformer and a controller for the variable transformer.
- NLR 2012 Digital ± 1% Accuracy
- NLR 7000 Digital ± 0,5 Accuracy
- TVR 6500 Analog ± 1% Accuracy for 24 V drive motors
The regulators are installed within the system and wired. The maximum speed is usually :
NLR 2012 = 3 sec .
NLR 7000 = 2 sec
TVR 6500 = 2 sec . per bar ( max. difference )
- Plants and data processing systems
- Regenerative plants
- Machine controls