Electronic AC Voltage Source
Unique Selling Point
- Integrated mains switch
- Output using laboratory terminals
- Output voltage adjustable 0...300 V
- Output frequency adjustable 35... 140 Hz
- Voltage, current and frequency regulation
- Housed in 19“racking systems or in housing
The REO Platypus is an electronic variable transformer with variable output frequency designed for the use in test labs. The REO Platypus provides an adjustable out¬put voltage in the range of 0...300 V AC. The output voltage given by the voltage setpoint is continuously adjusted until the current limit has been reached.
The current limit can be preset by the current setpoint from zero to the rated current of the unit. In another operating mode, it is possible to use this unit as a power controller while the output power is kept con¬stant (with adapted load). The frequency of the output voltage is adjustable in the range of 35... 140 Hz.
The current and voltage output can be adjusted using one each of the panel mounted 10-turn potentiometers; possibly required parameterisations can be effected using the internal LCD display.
- without galvanic isolation !
- with integrated power switch
- with Short circuit current detection
- with built-in voltmeter and ammeter
- Current, voltage and power adjustable
- Setpoint adjustment via potentiometer or membrane keyboard
- Frequency setting via keypad
- adjustable ramp-up and ramp 0 ... 60 sec .
- Menu in 3 languages: English, German
- 2,5m input cable with 16A CEE plug
- Output via lab jacks