Adjustable and constant voltage supplies
REOLAB AC and DC high voltage power supplies, three-phase supplies and laboratory equipment
REO power supplies and free from electro-magnetic interference and comply with the valid EC Guidelines (EN 61558-2-14 and the older VDE Standard 0552).
REO test devices are used in test facilities, development laboratories, institutes, schools and universities as well as in industry and in all mobile stations. A clean and sinusoidal current is essential for the reproducibility of the tests. Among other products, REO provides AC and DC power supplies, high-voltage power feeders and three-phase supply units that are designed for voltages up to 15 kV and currents up to 30 KA.
Electronic AC Voltage Source
- Input voltage: 3x400 V
- Output voltage: 0-300 V
- Output Current: 10 A
The REO Platypus is an electronic variable transformer with variable output frequency designed for the use in test labs. The REO Platypus provides an adjustable out¬put voltage in the range of 0...300 V AC. The output voltage given by the voltage setpoint is continuously adjusted until the current limit has been reached.
The current limit can be preset by the current setpoint from zero to the rated current of the unit. In another operating mode, it is possible to use this unit as a power controller while the output power is kept con¬stant (with adapted load). The frequency of the output voltage is adjustable in the range of 35... 140 Hz.
The current and voltage output can be adjusted using one each of the panel mounted 10-turn potentiometers; possibly required parameterisations can be effected using the internal LCD display.
- without galvanic isolation !
- with integrated power switch
- with Short circuit current detection
- with built-in voltmeter and ammeter
- Current, voltage and power adjustable
- Setpoint adjustment via potentiometer or membrane keyboard
- Frequency setting via keypad
- adjustable ramp-up and ramp 0 ... 60 sec .
- Menu in 3 languages: English, German
- 2,5m input cable with 16A CEE plug
- Output via lab jacks
REOLAB 1000 E
Electronic DC Power Supply
- Input voltage: 3 x 400 V, +/- 10 % V
- Output Current: 60 kW A
- Frequency range: 47...63 Hz Hz
- Rated power: 0 - 150 kW/kVA
The new REOLAB 1000 E is an electronic DC supply designed for lab and test operation.
Precise and stepless voltage and current values can be internally and externally predefined. Long-term tests can be programmed via profiles and logged via internal logic.
All parameters can be set and correspondingly read off by means of a large LCD panel.
Variable and constant high-current supply Test station for switching devices
- Input voltage: 230/400 V / 3 x 230/400 V
- Output voltage: 0...10 V / 3 x 0...10 V
- Frequency range: 50/60 Hz
REO high-current supplyies are used wherever DUTs, with several thousand amperes have to be tested,
particulary switching devices, fuses, cables, etc.
The test items are thermally heated and tested in long duration tests under nominal conditions.
Tests with defined overloaded curves can also be made.
Traditional voltage adjustments with variable transformers ensure that the input signal is passed through to the output as a clean sinus.
Thus, tests with any current value can be sinusoidally tested and reproduced at any time.
The control of the high-current supplyies is electronically performed with the result that an accuracy of < 0.5% is achieved.In addition, the control can be integrated into custemers laboratory networks via different BUS systems.
Three-phase AC high-current supply
- Input voltage: 3 x 400 V
- Output voltage: 3 x 0 - 10 V
- Output Current: 3 x 10.000 A
REO high-current supply systems are ideal test and development units for power test bays and quality assurance in the cable industry, e.g. for potheads.
- power switch with magnetic and thermal cut-out in the mains input circuit
- main contactor for operational switching of transformers
- emergency-off switch and safety loop
- timer for the main contactor
- push-button and indicator lamp (22 mm Ø) for operation
- 10-turn set-point potentiometer for current adjustment in every phase
- output protected against short-circuit and overload
- digital meters for V & A in the AC/DC output (96 x 48 mm format)
- electronic constant-current control for individual phases
- high-current toroidal transformers on a base frame, encapsulated for outdoor installation
- high-current converter for outdoor installation
REO three-phase laboratory power supply for continuously variable voltage
- Input voltage: 3x400 V
- Output voltage: 3x0 - 450 V
- Output Current: 3x18 A
The AC laboratory power supply is required in every test bay, laboratory or quality assurance department for test and development purposes. The device under test can be operated with a variable supply, thus permitting overvoltage and undervoltage tests to be conducted, as well as endurance tests.
- Master switch with low-voltage trip
- Mains filter
- Inrush current limiting
- Power contactor in the output
- Analog voltage and current meters
- Selector switch for voltage and current meters
- Automatic circuit breaker
- Illuminated pushbutton for secondary output
- Safety laboratory sockets
Test technology catalogueProduct catalogueDownload