Adjustable and constant voltage supplies
REOLAB AC and DC high voltage power supplies, three-phase supplies and laboratory equipment
REO power supplies and free from electro-magnetic interference and comply with the valid EC Guidelines (EN 61558-2-14 and the older VDE Standard 0552).
REO test devices are used in test facilities, development laboratories, institutes, schools and universities as well as in industry and in all mobile stations. A clean and sinusoidal current is essential for the reproducibility of the tests. Among other products, REO provides AC and DC power supplies, high-voltage power feeders and three-phase supply units that are designed for voltages up to 15 kV and currents up to 30 KA.
REOLAB 1000 E
Electronic DC Power Supply
- Input voltage: 3 x 400 V, +/- 10 % V
- Output Current: 60 kW A
- Frequency range: 47...63 Hz Hz
- Rated power: 0 - 150 kW/kVA
The new REOLAB 1000 E is an electronic DC supply designed for lab and test operation.
Precise and stepless voltage and current values can be internally and externally predefined. Long-term tests can be programmed via profiles and logged via internal logic.
All parameters can be set and correspondingly read off by means of a large LCD panel.
Variable and constant high-current supply Test station for switching devices
- Input voltage: 230/400 V / 3 x 230/400 V
- Output voltage: 0...10 V / 3 x 0...10 V
- Frequency range: 50/60 Hz
REO high-current supplyies are used wherever DUTs, with several thousand amperes have to be tested,
particulary switching devices, fuses, cables, etc.
The test items are thermally heated and tested in long duration tests under nominal conditions.
Tests with defined overloaded curves can also be made.
Traditional voltage adjustments with variable transformers ensure that the input signal is passed through to the output as a clean sinus.
Thus, tests with any current value can be sinusoidally tested and reproduced at any time.
The control of the high-current supplyies is electronically performed with the result that an accuracy of < 0.5% is achieved.In addition, the control can be integrated into custemers laboratory networks via different BUS systems.
REO three-phase AC - High voltage supply galvanically isolated from mains
For endurance tests up to 5 kV, the high-voltage supply with galvanic isolation provides the entire power supply for test fields of quality assurance.
- Circuit breaker with magnetic and thermal tripping in the mains input
- Main contactor for switching the transformers in operation
- Emergency stop button and safety loop with warning lamps
- Timer for the main contactor
- Pushbuttons and indicators
- 10-speed setpoint potentiometer for voltage adjustment
- Protection against short-circuit and overload of the output
- Digital measuring instruments V + A 96 x 48 mm in AC output
- Electronic control of all three phases for voltage stabilization
- Mobile electronic housing
REO Three-phase supply with separate winding
- Output Current: 12 - 63 A
This is the ideal answer for every laboratory requiring a galvanic separation for manual or automatic voltage adjustment.
- Power switch with magnetic and thermal cut-out
- Main contactor for operational switching of transformers
- Secondary contactor On/Off
- Emergency switch
- Pushbutton and indicator lamp for operation
- Outputs protected against short-circuit and overload
- Analog meters for V & A in the output
- Electronically-controlled voltage stabilization
- Forced zero-position for the variable transformer
- Mains supply via CEE plug and approx. 3 m flexible lead
- Outputs via laboratory safety sockets and CEE socket
- 19-inch rack-mount units with aluminium front panels
- Fixed & swivel castor wheels for mobility
High voltage supply with AC-Output
- Input voltage: 3x400 V
- Rated power: 0 - 150 kW/kVA
The high-voltage supply unit is intended for testing current converters in the energy sector, as well as testing the entire auxiliary converters and switched power supply systems used in railway installations.
- Conforms to: VDE 0552
- Test voltage 3 kV for primary circuit
- Protection IP 20
- Ambient temperature: 40 °C
Test technology catalogueProduct catalogueDownload