All data and configurations can be found in our product data sheet.
The TÜV-certified REOMED isolating transformers are proven and reliable equipment for use with all electrical systems in a medical environment. They reduce the leakage current and thus help to ensure the safety of patients.
REOMED isolating transformers are characterized by their very low magnetic stray-fields and reliability, whilst also providing high efficiency and easy connectivity.
- Medical systems
- Wide range of options
- Low weight
- Short-circuit and overload protection
- Integrated starting current limiter
- Sturdy aluminium housing
- Equipotential earthing pin as per DIN 42801
- Plug connections as per IEC 60320
- IEC 60601-1:2005/AMD1:2012
CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60601-1:14 (medical technology) USA and Canada
IEC 60601-1-2:2014 (Partly); EN/ IEC 61000-3-2:2014; EN/ IEC 61000-3-3:201
Dimensions in mm
* With rubber feet